OUR RATES AND POLICIES:
- Our Rates and Policies are at the discretion of Summerwood Guest House and are subject to change.
- Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), inclusive of breakfast.
- 15% VAT included.
- Check in: between 14:00 – 19:00.
- Check out: by 10:30.
- A luggage drop off is permitted for any guests arriving before 14:00.
LATE CHECKIN POLICY:
- Please communicate your late arrival times with us well in advance.
- Please supply us with a direct contact number to reach you.
- Any arrivals after 20:00 will fall under our late check in policy.
- Pricing is tiered according to late arrival time, as alternative arrangements will need to be made.
- Minimum late arrival fee is R250.00.
- 15 days or more prior to arrival – No charge.
- 14 – 0 days prior to arrival – 100% charged.
- Please note that credit card swipe fees will be charged for all payment reversals proceeded by Summerwood Guest House as a result of cancellations.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY:
Groups are from 3 rooms and more:
- Provisional reservation is kept for 2 weeks only.
- Thereafter a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to keep the booking.
- Full deposit is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Smoke detectors are located throughout our property.
- The inside of our building, including all our rooms are strictly No Smoking zones.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated outside areas.
- Ground floor rooms 1 & 2 have outside terrace areas where smoking is allowed.
- Regrettably no children under 12 allowed.
ROOMS 5 & 7:
- Our smaller standard sized rooms.
ROOMS 1, 4 & 6:
- Our medium sized rooms.
ROOMS 2, 3 & 8:
- Our larger sized rooms..
ROOMS 1 ,3 & 8:
- King size beds.
ROOMS 2, 4 & 6:
- Twin or king bed/s.
ROOMS 5 & 7:
- Queen size beds.
- For special occasions booking of rooms 5 and 7 is not advisable.
- We recommend rooms 3 and 8 for special occasions, as those are our larger rooms.
- Maximum 2 people per room.
- Unfortunately no extra bedding arrangement or options are available (eg sleeper couch).
- Booking agents and guests can prearrange special occasion item ‘add-ons’ with our management team.
- Eg flowers, sparkling wine, chocolates etc.
- Depending on your available budget these add-on items will be added to your final invoice.
- Please note special upgrade requests eg ‘honeymoon’, ‘birthday’, ‘anniversary’ will be at additional cost and will not be treated as a cost to guest house.
- Please organise Special Occasion item/s well in advance.
RESTAURANT BOOKINGS AND WINE TOURS:
- Stellenbosch can get extremely busy and restaurants are in high demand.
- It is important that our guests please pre-book restaurants and tours to enhance your experience.
- We also provide wine tour packages that could be tailored around your budget requirements for a more bespoke experience.