RESTAURANT BOOKINGS AND WINE TOURS:
- Please ensure to book restaurants and wine tours for your stay well in advance of arrival to avoid disappointment.
- Stellenbosch can get extremely busy and restaurants are in very high demand. Certain restaurants are fully booked months in advance.
- We will not be held responsible for the sourcing of tables at restaurants due to high season demand. It is therefore vital that our guests please prearrange bookings to enhance your experience.
- We also provide wine tour packages that could be tailored around guest budget requirements for a more bespoke experience.
- RATES ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF SUMMERWOOD GUEST HOUSE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), inclusive of breakfast.
- 15% VAT included.
- Check in: From 14:00.
- Please note early check in before 14:00 is unfortunately not available.
- Check out: Before 11:00.
LATE CHECKIN POLICY:
- Reception is available from 07:30 – 19:30.
- Late arrivals must be communicated with Summerwood Guest House well in advance.
- Please supply Summerwood Guest House with contact number, to enable us to communicate with you especially regarding late arrivals.
- Any arrivals after 20:00 will fall under our late check in policy and pricing is tiered according to arrival time, this is because alternative arrangements will need to be made to check in late arrivals.
- Minimum late arrival fee is R350.00.
- Regrettably no children under 12.
- Cancellation charges are a percentage of full accommodation cost.
- 15 days or more prior to arrival – No charge.
- 14 – 0 days prior to arrival – 100% charged.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY:
Groups are from 3 rooms and more:
- Provisional reservation is kept for 2 weeks only.
- Thereafter a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to keep the booking.
- Full deposit is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Inside building, including all our rooms are strictly No Smoking zones.
- Smoking only allowed in designated outside areas.
- Ground floor rooms 1 & 2 have outside terrace areas where smoking is allowed.
- Rooms 5 & 7 = Our smaller standard sized rooms.
- Rooms 1 ,4 & 6 = Our medium sized rooms.
- Rooms 2, 3 & 8 = Our larger sized rooms.
- Booking of standard rooms for special occasions (rooms 5 & 7) is not advisable. We recommend rooms 3 and 8 for special occasions, as those are our larger rooms.
- Rooms 1 ,3 & 8 = King size bed/s.
- Rooms 2, 4 & 6 = Twin / King size bed/s.
- Rooms 5 & 7 = Queen size bed/s.
- Max 2 people per room.
- Unfortunately no extra bedding arrangement or options available (eg sleeper couch).
- We provide special occasion item ‘add-ons’ which agents/guests can prearrange with our management team. (eg flowers, sparkling wine, chocolates etc).
- Depending on your available budget, add-on items or exclusive request items to be added to the final invoice.
- Please note special upgrade requests eg ‘honeymoon couple’, ‘birthday’, ‘anniversary’ will be at additional cost and will not be treated as a cost to guesthouse.
- Special occasion item/s must please be organised well in advance.
- We have experienced water restrictions in the Western Cape area in the recent past.
- Water consumption will be effected eg shorter showers for guests in stead of baths etc.
- Guests will be kept updated on changes of Municipal regulations.